Successfully completed 1st World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2015.
Welcome to MEDCOM 2015 – Beijing , China.
Mass media is seen in nearly every facet of our daily lives and technology is constantly altering the way we live. TIIKM’s 1st Annual World Conference on Media & Mass Communication will bring together researchers, educators, practitioners, and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience with one another. The conference will be held on 9th and 10th of April, 2015 in Beijing, China.
The Media-2015 program will include keynote presentations from experts in their related fields, interactive presentations, case studies, and will also provide the opportunity to share research, ideas, and develop working relationships. Social events will include a networking dinner and post conference tours to the Great Wall and Forbidden City.
Prof. James A. Keaten
Professor of Communication Studies,
University of Northern Colorado,
Prof. Dr. Ali Simsek
Director, Institute of Communication Sciences,
Anadolu University, Turkey.
Prof. Hebatalla El Semary
Professor of Mass Communication,
United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Trevor Cullen
Head of Journalism,
Edith Cowan University,
As part of the Annual World Conference on Media & Mass Communication – 2015, an exhibition space will provide a unique opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their products and services to participants with interests in all areas of education. Coffee breaks and poster sessions within the exhibition will maximize exposure promoting frequent and repeated opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibits.
- More than 100 presentations
- Free Registration for International conference on Education (ICEDU 2015)
- Join two concurrent conferences with one registration pass
- Key note sessions with leading characters in the field of Education
- Networking opportunities with expertise
- Special attention to young and innovative researchers to uplift their career
- Awards and medals to winners
- Publication opportunities in the best international research journals
3. Asian Perspectives on Communication
5. Communication Arts and Sciences
7. Communication and Democracy
9. Communication Policy and Regulation
11. Communication Theory and Methodology
13. Contemporary Theatre and Performance
15. Critical and Cultural Studies, Youth, Gender and Communication
17. Disaster Coverage in the Media
19. Film Studies
27. Law and Policy
29. Mass Communication
31. Mass Communication, Society and Globalization
33. Media, Climate Change and Environmental Studies
35. Media Education Research
37. Media, Information and Communication Literacy
39. Media and Entertainment
41. Media and Sport (also, Olympics Coverage)
43. Media Law and Regulation
45. Media Regulation and Policy
51. Political Communication and Media
53. Radio, Television, and Entertainment Studies
55. Research and Education
57. Scholastic Journalism
61. Visual Communication
4. Business Communication
6. Communication and Culture
8. Communication and Multi-Media Campaigns
10. Communication Technology and Digital Media
14. Corporate Identity and Branding
16. Digital Communication, Regulation and Social Action
18. Documentary and Propaganda Film
20. Global Networks
22. Integrated Marketing Communications
24. International and Global Communication
26. Journalism Research and Education
30. Mass Communication History
32. Media Audiences
34. Media Education
36. Media Ethics (also, Copyright and Intellectual Property)
38. Media and Democracy
40. Media and Globalization
42. Media Industry Trends and Dynamics
44. Media Management and Economics
46. Media, Religion and Culture
48. New Technologies and Innovation
50. Organizational Communication
52. Public Relations
54. Radio-TV Journalism
56. Risk, Stigma and Health Communication
58. Social Media
60. The Art of Persuasion: Social Influence
62. Web-based Journalism
Prof. Maria David Brás, Portugal.
” very well organized conference. Enjoyed the environment of the conference and hospitality of the organizing committee. Most of the papers are well constructed and came up with good findings. Helped me to meet researchers from different countries.. ”
Prof. Romeo Clemente, Philippines.
” I thank to your staff for their remarkable accommodation. It always an excellent story to share to my fellow Filipino friends, teachers and students. Again, my heartfelt thanks to all of you in the TIIKM. I hope to meet you personally again in the succeeding conferences where ever it shall be held.. ”
Prof. Gary E. Swanson, University of Northern Colorado, USA.
” Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and the terrific conference you organized and successfully completed. I was very impressed with your work and hope to establish a professional relationship with you for many years to come.. ”
Prof. Rudenko Dmitry, Russia.
” I recommend such conferences because people are very good and polite and I like it..”
Dr. David Ermen, Switzerland.
” Overall , a very interesting Conference ,Well done! ”
Dr. Cherukuri Sreenivasa Rao, India.
” The Organizers did a great job during last three months and they made all the arrangements perfectly. It gives a great opportunity for all the researchers who are working on this area.Organizers are extremely good and planned in such a way.. ”
Rubina Husain, Bangladesh.
” Well Conducted ,Very good work ,Very nice team. Would recommend conference for everyone in future. ”
Dr. M. Thilakavathy, India.
” Very well organized ,I would like to attend the future conference .Well done. ”