Registration Online: Register Now
01. In-Person Participant’s Registration
Registration fee includes :
- Attendance at all plenary and parallel sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice and informal conversation sessions with keynote speakers).
- In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting a abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program).
- The option to submit your paper to the corresponding Journal.
- Two conference lunch buffets
- Four snack/coffee breaks
- ISSN published Abstracts CD/ publication, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag , conference materials , attendance and/or author certificates, a receipt of the registration fee
(Please note registration does not include extras such as transport, tours or accommodation. These extras can be booked at the time of registration.)
02. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
Please contact Miss. Dilushika for more information email@example.com
03. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in Media 2015 Publications, but will not able to attend the Media 2015 conference, you have a option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and “author STREAM”
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference