ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO : 15th February 2017
Please submit you abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at the 3rd World Conference on Media and Mass Communication (MEDCOM 2017), your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
- Abstracts submission: 15th Febuary 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews are returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission
- Final conference registration for all presenters: 20th March 2017
- Full paper submission: 22nd May 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission).
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
Your Abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review within two to three weeks after receipt. If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. At least one of the authors of the paper must register for the conference by 20th March 2017. Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be sent a confirmation email receipt