To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT BEFORE
06th December 2019
TO : email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR THE ABSTRACT STRUCTURE
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
DEADLINE FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Please submit your abstract before 06th December 2019
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
- Early bird payment deadline: 28th January 2020
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 28th February 2020
- Full paper submission: 15th June 2020
ABOUT THE REVIEWING PROCESS
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 6th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2020 (MEDCOM 2020)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- Co-authors will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- A certificate will be issued to co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “ email@example.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications