Director of Master in Social Farming
University of Rome Tor Vergata[/our_team]
“ Reach out to grow your ongoing research projects ”
The 4th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication (MEDCOM ‘18) is glad to create a global, interactive and dynamic platform to develop and strengthen your ongoing research projects by enabling you to meet the experts and enhance networking opportunities in your research field as a special featured event.
The featured event will be presented as a business meeting (colloquium) to make the conference experience more rewarding and significant.
- Acquire specific suggestions for improving research projects
- Find new research partners in other countries
- Compare the results of the research work in progress
Participants will be given 10 minutes duration to share their ongoing research work as a PowerPoint presentation at the featured event with the aim of allowing for an interactive, productive discussion and to build networking opportunities to enhance the research effort.
You are requested to submit a detailed document providing relevant information for international research projects to be presented at the business meeting and to become an eligible participant at the Business Meeting.
Guidelines for the project document
- Please send your completed document for the Business Meeting to Thanuka. (email@example.com) before 28th February 2018.
Registration fee :
- $100 for non- conference participants
More Details :
- Date – 6th April 2018
- Time – 05.00 p.m. – 06.00 p.m.
- Audience – Delegates (Free entrance for all delegate participants of the conference)