- What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation?
Normally the allocated time for each technical presentation is 15-20 minutes including discussions. The conference convener will communicate the exact time before 10days for the conference with the final remind.
- What kind of technical equipment is provided for the presentation of papers at the conferences?
• Laptop Computer
• LCD Data Projector
• CD/DVD-ROM Drive
• PowerPoint Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
- Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, if you are unable to attend, you can nominate substitute delegate at no extra charge. You must nominate him/her a week prior to the conference date.
- How can I submit my paper for conference & journal publication?
Authors should submit their full papers for conference & journal publication by e-mail. Authors can submit the full paper within three weeks after the conference day. The receipt of paper submission will be confirmed via e-mail within three working days. In the event that you do not receive the confirmation receipt of your paper within 3 working days you are requested to immediately contact the organizing committee.
- Do I need to physically present at the conference in order to get the publication opportunity?
No, even the virtual presenters can send the full papers for the publication.
- Is there a template available for publication?
Yes. All the abstracts and full papers must be formatted according to the abstract and the full paper template that can be found in the abstract guideline page and full paper guideline page.
- What are the criteria for selecting conference papers for journal publication?
Full papers will undergo a double blind peer reviewing process. The best conference papers are selected for journal publication after the conference. The decision of the journal editorial board will be final. If the paper is requested for revision we will send back the same with comments and the revised paper is required to be submitted within a week.
- Where are the conference proceedings/journal articles indexed?
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with an ISBN. After the conference, all accepted full papers will be published electronically with ISSN in proceedings with the DOI number otherwise in a supportive journal in the conference.
- Which format I should send the abstract or full paper?
The abstract & full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF format).
- Do we need to pay extra amount for publication?
No. Conference proceeding publication is free of charge. If your paper selected for a journal it will not add any cost. However, some journals may charge a fee for open access publication. Please refer particular journal website for more details.
- Do I have an opportunity to become a member of the scientific panel/Conference chair/key note speaker of the conference?
- Does any university/Institute/Organization has an opportunity to collaborate with the conference as a hosting partner or an academic partner?
Yes. If you are interested join with us please send your proposal to any of below emails with the university/Institute/Organization website link.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Registration & Payments
- What does it mean by final registration deadline?
Final registration deadline is the final date to register and do the payment
- Is the Registration fee per paper or per person?
The registration fee is per person. If you are willing to present another paper, you need to pay extra 100 USD for the second paper.
- Can I register for the conference before make the payments?
Yes. To get register to the conference you just need to submit the online registration form through our website. After that you will receive the invitation letter, invoice and relevant details.
- When should I pay?
You can pay your registration fee once you received the abstract acceptance notification. Do your payment as soon as possible to get the benefit of early bird rate. However, you are required to pay before two weeks for the conference.
- Which payment mode I can use?
You can make the payments as a bank transferor (TT) or as an online payment. Account details available on “Registration Fees” page. Online payment link will be available here.
- Are there any Discounts available?
Groups and delegates from affiliated universities are eligible for special discounts. Super early bird and early bird discounts are also available on registration. But only one discount is applicable per registration. Please contact one of the conference committee member for further explanation.
- When can I get the receipt for conference registration fees?
The receipt is issued at the conference registration desk.
- Can I receive refund of my registration fee?
You will be able to cancel conference registration and receive refund your registration fees as follows;
- Registrations cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 75% of the registration fee.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations in less than 30 days prior to the conference date will not be eligible for any refund.
- How many papers can present by one person?
Maximum three papers can be presented by one person
- Do I have to pay for all papers if I wish to present more than one paper?
Yes. For one paper you have to pay the full registration fee and for the other two papers you need to pay additional USD 100 for each paper.
- How many co-author names can be included in a paper?
Maximum of 05 co-author names can be included in a paper.
- What is virtual presentation?
If you are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have your paper presented and published, we offer virtual presentations for your convenience. Your presentation will be uploaded to the conference website prior to the conference and to author stream after the conference. You are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. After the conference has ended, you will receive a copy of the conference program, certificate of presentation and the book of abstracts along with the conference pack.
- Do I have to pay for an extra virtual Pack?
Yes. You need to pay USD 75 for an extra virtual pack
- Does the conference fee include meals?
The conference registration fees include all materials, conference lunch with morning and evening refreshments for all conference days. You are kindly requested to inform us of any special dietary requirement
- Does the conference fee include accommodation and air tickets?
The conference fee does not include accommodation, transportation or air ticket. Delegates or their sponsoring bodies have to bear the cost of accommodation, transportation and air ticket. However we are facilitate the finding of accommodation. Please visit accommodation page. We kindly request you to inform us (organizing committee) of your arrival date and departure date.
- Is it necessary to confirm the onsite payment before the conference? If so how can I do the confirmation?
Yes. You need to confirm your onsite payment by sending the scanned copy of your air ticket with a scanned copy of passport to the relevant conference e-mail at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- How can I get an Official Letter of Invitation for attending the conference?
• Every registered participant will receive the invitation letter.
• An invitation letter is also provided upon the request of authors or other participants.
• An official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail and we will make a reasonable effort to help authors to get their visas.
• The visa process generally takes a month and the authors should take care of their own applications. The TIIKM will not guarantee the visa.
Visa & Accommodation
Please refer the Visa& Accommodation page to get information. We would recommend you to apply for tourist visa since it requires lesser time to obtain.
What is the dress code for conference?
The dress code at all our events is business attire
Are you providing sponsorships for the participants?
If there any sponsorship opportunity available we will advertise on the website. However we are happy to provide a letter for you to request funds from your university.
TIIKM Loyalty Program
- How can I become eligible to the TIIKM Loyalty Program?
If you have taken part in a TIIKM conference once thereby you are eligible for the TIIKM Loyalty Program.
- Why should I apply to the TIIKM Loyalty Program?
You will be entitled to several benefits by entering to the TIIKM Loyalty Program.
- Will the benefits of TIIKM Loyalty Program be valid if I skip one year from the annual conference series?
It is impossible for you to redeem your benefits if you skip one year or in fact you will getting the benefits on the continuous basis.
- What rewards are available to me?
Reward availability is determined by the number of current points you have.
(Contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org +94773087409)
** If you are not satisfied with above information please contact us immediately. We are really happy to assist you.
Contact details ———-
#288/1/1, Old kottawa road, Embuldeniya, Nugegoda, Sri Lanka.
Tel: +94 113 098 521/2
Hotline: +94 768 223 146
Fax: +94 112 835 571
Abstracts, Registrations, Payments and Visa Inquiries
Contact Person: Mr. Arun Francis
Hotline: +94 773 027 621
TP : +94 113 098 521/2
Logistic, Accommodation and Tour
Contact Person: Mr. Dinesh Madushanka
Hotline: +94 716 424 737
TP : +94 113 098 521
Contact Person: Ms. Udayangani Premarathna
Hotline: +94 788 164 890
TP : +94 113 098 522
Partnership and Other Conferences
Contact Person: Ms. Thulakshana Dilrukshi
Hotline: +94 776 261 847
TP : +94 113 132 827
Contact Person: Ms. Upekha Paranagama
Hotline: +94 773 087 409
TP : +94 113 132 828