CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR OPEN FORUM ON COVID-19
The outbreak of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) has having a huge impact in our societies, languages, jobs, knowledge, health issues, and communication in general.
MEDCOM2020 conference had to be delayed until the end of October and we want to be an appointment to discuss about what happened in the different part of the world as for the communication of the pandemic, the emergence, the good practices, end so on and so forth.
To this aim, we are opening a new call for abstracts devoted to covid’19 communication: we encourage proposals from all the 10 panel perspectives:
- Social media, big data, deep mediatization and covid-19
- Languages and symbols in communicating covid-19.
- Public sector communication of covid-19.
- Political communication in covid-19 emergency
- Health Communication, Emergency, Prevention, Crisis Communication, and Environmental Studies in the Covid-19
- Covid-19 in newspaper and journalism
- Social inequalities and covid-19 urban life
- Explaining covid-19 and Media education
- Corporate communication facing covid-19 outbreak
- Screen cultures, catastrophes and the pandemic of covid-19
The submission deadline is Delayed
Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions:
Link for the submission: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=medcom20200