The fund was created to aid in overcoming obstacles that may prohibit scholars from Asia, Africa and South America from attending MEDCOM 2020, which will be held in Europe (Cagliari, Italy).
The scholarship is open to scholars who demonstrate a need for the scholarship in the following ways:
– Financial difficulties in accessing MEDCOM 2020 Conference.
– Reside in an eligible area ( Asia / Africa / South America )
– Be a scholar active in one of the communication fields included in MEDCOM 2020 Call for Papers.
Those interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
- Have a prerequisite degree (minimum master/Ph.D. level).
- Demonstrate commitment to the research fields represented in the tracks of MEDCOM 2020 through publications and/or participation to other conferences.
- Provide one/two letters of recommendation documenting one’s commitment to the above-mentioned fields.
Submit in advance the abstract according to the guidelines. The abstract should be accepted by the international scientific committee.
To apply: Please submit all of the above criteria in one PDF file to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications for the Creating Community Scholarship is 30th October 2019.
Steps to follow
- Submit your Abstract with the required documents on or before 30th October 2019
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the international scientific committee and should be accepted to proceed in the scholarship selection process.
- If the abstract is accepted, it will send to the special committee for scholarship selection.
- The organizing committee will inform you of the status of your scholarship. (whether you are entitled to the scholarship or not)