The fund was created to aid in overcoming obstacles that may prohibit scholars from East-South Asia and Africa from attending MEDCOM 2020, which will be held in Europe (Cagliari, Italy).
The scholarship is open to scholars who demonstrate a need for the scholarship in the following ways:
– Financial difficulties in accessing MEDCOM 2020 Conference.
– Reside in an eligible area ( Asia / Africa )
– Be a scholar active in one of the communication fields included in MEDCOM 2020 Call for Papers.
Those interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
- Have a prerequisite degree (minimum master/Ph.D. level).
- Demonstrate commitment to the research fields represented in the tracks of MEDCOM 2020 through publications and/or participation to other conferences.
- Provide one/two letters of recommendation documenting one’s commitment to the above-mentioned fields.
Submit in advance the abstract according to the guidelines. The abstract should be accepted by the international scientific committee.
To apply: Please submit all of the above criteria in one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications for the Creating Community Scholarship is 30th October 2019.
Steps to follow
- Submit your Abstract with the required documents on or before 30th October 2019
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the international scientific committee and should be accepted to proceed in the scholarship selection process.
- If the abstract is accepted, it will send to the special committee for scholarship selection.
- The organizing committee will inform you of the status of your scholarship. (whether you are entitled to the scholarship or not)