The 5th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication strives to bring together storytellers from every corner of the world. The storytelling session will take place from 5th – 7th April 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, as part of the Conference, addressed to advocates, academics, artists, journalists, independent researchers, artists and activists in Media and Mass Communication
Storytelling session of MEDCOM 2019 will make a great platform to present your orginal works in below areas.
- Success Stories
- Music Video
- Virtual Reality/Interactive
How to submit your work
- Send your original work to email@example.com on or before 15th February 2019 with your biography.
- Your work should be submitted in English
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt via an email within three working days.
- Submissions must be in English or with English subtitles.
- All stroytellers will be notified of acceptance with in two weeks.
Each storyteller will be given 20minutes slot at the session including the discussion time.