The 4th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2018
You are welcome to send your abstract to The 4th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication which will be held from 5th – 7th April 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand under the theme “Power of Media : Shaping the Future”. The process of communication has evolved since the inception of devices that has accounted for ease in message transfer mitigating errors that occurred traditionally. Media is considered to be the most vital component as it deals with information which is required to be adequate and timely imparted. The MEDCOM ’18 is believed to serve as the platform for knowledge transferring in relevance to the future of Media and Mass Communication.
The 4th world conference on Media and Mass Communication will provide a global platform where fresh knowledge, latest trends, innovations in media and mass communication can be presented and discussed. The conference will bring together academicians, industry experts and policymakers to one place and create a global platform to share the research findings, innovations, experiences in the field of media and mass communication.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to
- Communication and Multimedia Campaigns
- Communication Policy and Regulation
- Communication Technology and Digital Media
- Communication Theory and Methodology
- Contemporary Theater and Performance
- Film Studies
- Mass Communication History
- Public Relations
- Radio, Television, and Entertainment Studies
- Radio-TV Journalism
- Social Media
- Mass Communication, Society and Globalization
- Media Audiences
- Media, Climate Change and Environmental Studies
- Media Education
- Media Education Research
- Media Ethics (Copyright and Intellectual Property)
- Media, Information and Communication Literacy
- Now you can submit your research paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before submitting your abstract please follow the abstract submission Guidelines.
- If you wish to be a presenter at the 4th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2018, Register for the conference and Reserve your slot now!