To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
03rd January 2021
TO : email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR THE ABSTRACT STRUCTURE
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
DEADLINE FOR THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 03rd January 2021
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Early bird payment deadline: 30th March 2021
- Standard Payment Deadline: 20th May 2021
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15th July 2021
- TIIKM’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 6th World Conference on Media and Mass Communication 2020+1 (MEDCOM 2020+1)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- Co-authors will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- A certificate will be issued to co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “ email@example.com”.
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications